Sunday, November 20, 2011

The results are in!

Hello again you crazy humans out there! I'm here to declare that I REFUSE to over-think a huge, recent change in my life. My relationship "status". FIRST..I must tell you all that within a couple days of my "Forgiveness" post, my ex husband ( who has NOT even read it at this point), reached out to me to FORGIVE ME! I was dead on when I said I had been feeling like he was going through a hard time, and was struggling with his REAL emotions and finding ways to work through them. He has dumped his negative ex, forgiven those who needed it, and has taken a new positive approach to life and I am uber proud of him for it! We are now talking openly about everything and back on our way to friendship. What does this mean? This, my friends, means that forgiveness, even if you just do it for your soul, is powerful. Our souls communicate even when we don't and if you have a pure, positive, and forgiving soul..others will hear it and you will inspire them to open up to the goodness. :o)

SO, since all of this has happened, I finally felt like it was time to reveal my "relationship status" to the world (as if you all didn't already know, right) I just needed to wait until I felt like both sides of my situation were healed, and strong enough to accept it without getting hurt. This being said, I am in a long distance relationship with someone who lives 866 miles away from my in the state of Nebraska. That's right, I said he lives 866 miles away and I REFUSE to over-think this. I have never met someone quite like him, and I have never felt the way he makes me feel..everyday. So, I MUST go with it. Despite all of the huffs and puffs about LDR's always failing and money issues and trust issues and blahdy blah… I'm going with it. I have proven to myself in the past that if it doesn't work, or I find myself unhappy..I'll leave. So really, what's there to be scared of? Other peoples criticisms? Psh!



Psh!..And that's all I have to say about that! :o)

I am happy. I am loved. I am following my heart and soul..and I WILL get to where I want to be in life..and NOT because I have wrapped myself in yet another "comfort blankie" and am just snuggling while someone else does it all for me. I will get there because I am strong, and because I can do it on my own. It may take me twice as long to get it right, but the end result is SO worth it!


People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
~Elizabeth Gilbert


Until next time my friends..find inner peace and don't just talk about it. Live it through your actions and how you treat others and present yourself to the world. Words mean nothing if you don't live by them!

Much love and peace,
Jennifer (The UN-caged bird)

No comments:

Post a Comment